You know how they say that everything can be used for good? well I finally experienced the greatness of what blogs can do.
Recently I had decided to finally write a “meme” post. Now since I hadn’t written it right away when others have wrote it, it had started a whole new chain. I put together 2 meme’s in one, a combination no other blogger had done before. Then I check at those who had done the meme, and almost all had done that same combination! An amazing thing, the feeling of creating. Then I see that other blogs I have tagged were tagging others too, so that it spread to so many people, people I would have wanted to tag.
The lessons I learned from this:
- Blogs let you experience what it’s like to create something. It’s such an amazing feeling to know you have started and created something so great.
Now you can imagine the greatness of Hashem our creator, and how much we owe Him for the amazing things He has created that we get to benefit from.
- Blogs show you the amazing chain event of one action, how it can spread to so many.
With such an amazing ability to spread something so fast, that takes an action, now you can start a mitzvah chain on blogosphere and have so many participants in it.
- Blogs show you how things can change as they are passed down.
- The Power of Loshon Hora, rumors are always changing, and you may not even recognize your creation.
- On the Positive side, the uniqueness of every person, how every person can look at the same set of instructions and yet all have different results. Each person has a tzelem elokim, with their own tachlis in life to accomplish. We are all given the same Torah, but everyone’s lives are different in how we serve Hashem.
Thank You to those who have participated in the Meme and helped me come to these observations.
In addition, those which my taggee’s have tagged that had done the meme:
Frum Female’s Meme
Torat Ezra’s Meme
Childish Behavior’s Meme
Ricki’s Mom’s Meme
Lakewood Falling Down's Meme
Baal Tshuva Slowly's Meme
On Her Own's Meme