I have been tagged by Ricki’s Mom in the “Seven things I love” meme.
The way it works is simple: List the seven things you love and tag seven other bloggers.
- Number one would have to go to my love.
- I love children in general, as you can tell, obviously.
- I have grown to love flowers, pretty sunsets, and all kinds of beautiful natural scenes Hashem has created for us to enjoy.
- I love technology, I’m a geek at heart, and love learning about new technological breakthroughs. In addition to anything computer related.
I was going through some old papers of mine from High School, and I found a midterm and final from 12th grade computer class, and the marks were 99 on the midterm and 103 on the final. At my first class at college I took an introduction to computer science class and I got an A+ on that, making my GPA a perfect 4.0. Then throughout the rest of the semesters I had taken a computer basics class and got an A. Then there was an accounting information science class on the computer, where I got an A too, then lastly by Robotics class where I got an A+.
I’m thankful for the gift Hashem has given me, and hope I can channel my computer knowledge in a beneficial way.
- I love writing, it’s an accomplishing feeling to see your thoughts put down on paper, it gives substance to your thoughts and gives evidence to their existence. I also love the fact that I can write how I feel and see people commenting that they can relate and giving advice of what helps them.
- I love singing along to music I hear, but only if no one is there to hear. Music has amazing powers.
- I love long things: long skirts and long hair.